Drinking good tea can help to recover from insomnia
● Anshen Tea (1) Uneasy, timid and timid, but caused by guts and qi deficiency.
Soothing tea has a calming and calming effect.
Take 10 grams of dragon’s beard and 5 grams of stone calamus, first boil the dragon’s beard with water for 10 minutes, then add the stone calamus for 15 minutes.
2 doses, casual, on behalf of tea.
“Severe Tang essay” evaluates this tea: “It can relax the heart, refresh the mind, improve the mood, benefit the mind, and the magic medicine.
The Imperial Palace of the Qing Dynasty used this tea as a recipe for nurturing the mind and reassurance.
● Anshen tea (II) Excessive exertion, sadness and blood loss, post-ill body failure, major surgery, or women’s prolonged bleeding, postpartum blood loss, as well as qi deficiency and blood deficiency in the elderly can lead to qi deficiency and blood deficiencyTo keep up with your heart.
Take 10 grams each of Zhishen (research) and jujube (fried, research), and fry the two medicines together, and make 1 gram of cinnabar powder for tea.
Fang Zhongshen, Zao Ren raised his heart and soothe the nerves, and Zhu Sha soothe the nerves. He has a great effect on insomnia caused by lack of qi.
● Bo Zi Ren Tea Bai Zi Ren has a sweet flavor, which has the effects of nourishing the heart and soothing the soul, and moisturizing the bowels.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” said it: “Nourishing heart qi, moistening kidney dryness, and nourishing the mind.
“Changsha Yaojie” records its “can smooth the intestines and open secrets.”
So it can treat insomnia, take this tea after taking greasy, and also digestion.
Stir-fried boiled kernels 15g, brew with boiling water, cover with stuffy for 5 minutes, substitute for tea.
Once a day, drink as much as you want.
● Shouwu Tengcha Shouwu Teng tea has a sweet and flat taste, which can nourish the mind and calm the mind, and clear the collaterals and dispel wind.
Shouwu rattan 20g, 3 red dates, decoction, medium, 1 time each after dinner, even for several days.
● Acacia tea Acacia skin and flowers are combined with soothe the nerves, relieve depression, have a pleasant taste, and are often used for anxiety, insomnia, forgetfulness, worry, etc. It can be used alone or in combination with other drugs, 20 grams each time.
● Lily Tea Lily has a slightly sweet cold taste, and has the effects of moistening lungs and relieving cough, and refreshing and calming the mind.
Insomniacs use 20 grams of lilies, 15 grams of Zhimu, 15 grams of raw water for decoction, 1 dose per day, divided into two servings.
● Sour jujube tea Sour jujube kernel taste Ganping, has the effect of nourishing the heart, soothing the nerves and relieving perspiration, can nourish the heart and yin, nourish liver and blood, treat insomnia, often take it with Poria, Zhimu with decoction, or use it alone.Two grams at a time, before bedtime.
● Amber tea is sweet and flat, has calming and calming nerves, promotes blood circulation and dissipates blood, has diuretic and lymphatic effects, and is often compatible with jujube kernels, Shouwu rattan, cinnabar, etc., to treat irritability, insomnia and more dreams.
5 grams of amber powder at the same time, no decoction.